For ages 7 and up.
Number of players: 2 or more
- Remove 8 stickers of your choice and insert them here… (2 stickers under each flap)
- Slide your thumbs and first two fingers under the four flaps and close the Cahootie to a point – it will look like a pyramid
How to play Cahootie:
- The person holding the Cahootie asks a player to choose one of the top panels. Spell out the word and move the Cahootie accordingly. Each letter opens the Cahootie in one direction – see pictures.
- The player then chooses an inside flap and again the Cahootie is moved accordingly for every letter spelled out.
- The player then picks any of the four triangles showing and the flap is then opened to reveal a fortune, trivia, or challenge! (Cover the other sticker with your thumb to hide the sticker next to it.)
Helpful Tip #1: Keep dust and fingers from touching the sticky part – it will help the reusable stickers last longer
Helpful Tip #2: Put the stickers back on the liner after playing to make the Cahootie and stickers last longer.
Helpful Tip #3: Whenever you want a new surprise revealed, just replace the stickers with new ones; you have 40 stickers of fun included!
Helpful Tip #4: Save the plastic display case to store and protect your Cahootie and stickers for future use.
Warning: Choking Hazard – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.