More Covid exposure events have been identified in Raglan, as well as new locations of interest found in Auckland.
The Aroha Sushi shop, on Wallis St in Raglan, has been connected to a positive case or cases three times in the past week.
The first visit was last week on Wednesday, between 8am and 2pm. The second visit was on Friday (October 1) between 8am and 5.15pm.
Raglan locals who were at exposure events told to isolate immediately
The third link to the shop is also on that Friday between 3.15pm and 4.15pm.
Anyone who has been to the sushi establishment is being told: “Self-isolate for 14 days after you were exposed at this location of interest.”
People are also told to get tested for Covid-19 immediately and to record their visit on the Ministry of Health website.
The Raglan Laundromat, at 2 Wainui Rd, was visited by a person who tested positive for Covid on Friday (October 1) between 3.30pm and 5pm.
Again, the advice from health authorities is to self-isolate for 14 days after being there and to get a test immediately.
Several Auckland businesses have also been named as locations of interest this morning.
• Four Square Hobsonville: 4 Clark Rd, Hobsonville
• Aroha Sushi: 4 Wallis St, Raglan (Friday, October 1)
• Aroha Sushi: (Wednesday, September 29)
• New World New Lynn: 2 Crown Lynn Place, New Lynn, West Auckland @Lynley Ward
• Raglan Laundromat: 2 Wainui Rd, Raglan
New locations including supermarkets, liquor stores, takeaways and cafes were identified as places of interest by the Ministry of Health yesterday.
Three Raglan businesses were announced yesterday – a gas station, a kebab shop and a liquor establishment on a main road through the town.
Raglan locations released yesterday
• BP Raglan: 2 Main Rd, Raglan. Saturday, October 2, between 5.45pm and 6.15pm
• Ali’s Turkish Kebabs: 29 Bow St, Raglan. Saturday, October 2, between 5.35pm and 6.10pm
• Raglan Liquor: 35 Bow St, Raglan. Saturday, October 2, between 5.40pm and 5.45pm
Ali’s Turkish Kebabs shop and Raglan Liquor – on the same stretch of road, on Bow St – were visited on Saturday (October 2) between 5.35pm and 6.10pm and between 5.40pm and 5.45pm, respectively.
While the BP Raglan petrol station was linked to someone with Covid between 5.45pm and 6.15pm on the same day.
The same gas station appears to have been visited by another Covid positive person shortly afterwards – with a visit recorded between 6.15pm and 6.45pm on Saturday.
The SuperValue shop, also on Bow St, is connected to a person with the virus who was there between 5.30pm and 7.30pm on Saturday as well.
Staff posted a message to Facebook telling customers of the positive case, saying they were advised by the Ministry of Health about the situation over the weekend.
“Please get tested if you were in the store during these times.”
A deep clean was carried out at the shop on Sunday night as a result and the shop reopened on Monday.
“Be kind to each other and let’s get through this together as a community.”
In Auckland, the latest locations released last night included a bakery in Otara, a takeaway shop in Clover Park and a liquor store in Henderson, West Auckland.
Auckland locations of interest released last night
• Dairy Cafe and Bakery: 287 East Tāmaki Rd, Otara. Friday, October 1, between 8.31am and 9.40am
• Golden Dragon Takeaways: 4/130 Dawson Rd, Clover Park. Saturday, October 2, between 5.57pm and 7.10pm
• West Liquor Westside: 264 Swanson Rd, Henderson, West Auckland. Friday, October 1, between 4pm and 4.30pm
• SuperValue Flat Bush: 8/130 Dawson Rd, Clover Park. Monday, September 27, between 12pm and 1pm
• Countdown Kelston: Corner of Great North and West Coast roads, Glen Eden/ Kelston, West Auckland. Thursday, September 30, between 7pm and 9.30pm
• Panmure Fresh Supermarket (Wanjiafu): 519 Ellerslie Panmure Highway, Mt Wellington, Auckland. Saturday, October 2, between 11.55am and 12.30pm
• Countdown Greenlane: 326 Great South Rd, Greenlane, Auckland. Thursday, September 30, between 4.30pm and 6pm
• New World Ormiston: 240 Ormiston Rd, Flat Bush. Thursday, September 30, between 6.33pm and 7pm
• Xpress Mart: 3/125 Ormiston Rd, Flat Bush. Friday, October 1, between 7.49am and 9.03am
• McDonald’s Wairau Road: 142 Wairau Rd, Wairau Valley in North Shore, Auckland. Saturday, October 2, between 6pm and 8pm
Source: Read Full Article