With new homes in four communities, Brookfield Residential offers buyers the opportunity to purchase one of seven new homes and close by Dec. 23.
Buying a new home gives you a clean slate, so you don’t have to make plans to repaint or replace carpeting, says Marni Shwartz, marketing manager for Brookfield Residential Colorado.
With a new year home warranty, you won’t have to worry about surprise home repairs.
And you can buy with the confidence that you’re getting an energy-efficient home with features like:
- LED disk lights
- 96.5% efficient furnaces
- Dual-pane, Low-E, vinyl windows and sliding glass doors
- Tankless water heaters.
Brookfield’s three- to five-bedroom homes are priced from the mid-$400s to the low $700s and offer open floor plans plus amenities like luxury vinyl plank flooring, quartz countertops, and new home technology.
Located at Barefoot Lakes in Firestone, 12649 Lake Terrace Street features an open-concept first floor with a formal dining space. The five-bedroom, four-bath home with a three-car garage features a spacious owners’ retreat, a large walk-in closet, a large walk-in shower, and a freestanding tub.
Barefoot Lakes is a master-planned community with a focus on nature. Residents enjoy views of the Front Range while exploring the network of trails looping around 100 acres of lakes.
Brighton Crossings provides activities for everyone with interconnected parks and trails, tennis courts, pickleball courts, basketball courts, a 7,000-square-foot award-winning fitness center, and two pools.
Brookfield offers three available homes in its Essence paired homes portfolio:
- 5719 Poudre River Place provides three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a two-car garage.
- 922 Colorado River Ave. features four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a two-car garage, and an open-concept kitchen with a huge island that flows into an oversized great room.
- 886 Colorado River Ave. offers three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a two-car garage. This is a home you won’t want to miss, Shwartz says.
Central Park’s porches, balconies, and courtyards make it easy to step outside, meet friendly neighbors or take your dog for a walk.
With over 60 parks, 62 miles of trails, and plenty of open spaces, you’re sure to find plenty of ways to enjoy the sunshine in your new neighborhood from your new home.
- 6220 N. Dayton Court offers three bedrooms, four baths, and a two-car garage in a three-story townhome.
- 10075 E. 63rd Ave. is a two-story single-family home with three bedrooms, four baths, and a two-car garage. The family room features a gas fireplace set off by a wall of windows for natural light.
Midtown, a boutique neighborhood just 5 miles from downtown, combines all the benefits of city living — art, entertainment, restaurants, and nightlife — with the advantages of a new home.
- 6789 Navajo Street, this spacious modern three-story townhome with four bedrooms and three baths includes a large rooftop deck, a ground-floor covered patio, plus a main living level with an electric fireplace and a pocket office.
Start the new year with a new home
With these homes, Brookfield offers options for buyers in every life stage. And best of all, these homes are available to move into by Dec. 23, Shwartz says.
Act now and celebrate the holidays in your new home. Ask about special financing.
The news and editorial staffs of The Denver Post had no role in this post’s preparation.
Source: Read Full Article