Naked couple film themselves having sex behind church altar sparking outrage

A randy couple could be in serious trouble after they filmed themselves having sex inside a church in Belgium.

The couple were seen appearing to have 'doggy-style' intercourse behind an altar and has prompted a police investigation.

Footage appeared online causing outrage after it was filmed inside Sint-Michielskerk Church in the city of Bree.

The footage shows a naked woman bending over while the man films her from behind.

He appears to be filming with one hand while the other can be seen occasionally groping the woman’s waist.

The identity of the couple is still unknown and it is not known whether the footage was purposely posted or has been leaked.

When the encounter took place is also currently unclear but people from the church believe it could have happened on October 27.

Local reports suggest the video started being distributed through WhatsApp before spreading across social media channels.

The church, which wanted to handle the matter "discreetly", is a publicly accessible building so anyone is able to enter the church.

  • Ex-model plummets 100ft to her death posing for photos while on trip with husband

According to the news site Het Nieuwsblad, the police are investigating the incident as pornography in a public place and dissemination of the images.

Bree mayor Liesbeth Van der Auwera said: "The police have announced that a double report has officially been drawn up."

Sint-Michielskerk Church spokesperson Ernest Essers said the filmed incident "exceeded all boundaries of decency, respect, and fairness".

  • China plans to 'build 1000 new nuclear warheads amid growing concern of war with USA'

For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.

He said he received the video via WhatsApp on 29th October, adding: "This is public defamation. We are going to file a complaint with the police.

"Due to the extended All Saints weekend, this would have happened on Wednesday (October 27)," he speculated.

Essers said: "We want to handle this discreetly, but of course we want it to be followed up. This has overwhelmed us."

The investigation into the incident is still ongoing.

Source: Read Full Article