Don’t miss a thing! Sign up to the Daily Star’s newsletter
We have more newsletters
TikTok and YouTube have spoken out after they axed the accounts of a social media 'prankster' who has hit the headlines for a series of bizarre and intimidating stunts.
Bacari Ogarro, who goes by the name ‘Mizzy’, caused outrage last week after a video of him entering the home in Islington, north London went viral.
In the video, Mr Ogarro was seen startling the family, the mother of whom had been in the front patio sweeping and left their front door open.
He entered the house with two sidekicks before brazenly walking into the hallway and living room while young children were heard shouting: “Daddy."
The video is just one of many stunts where he interferes with the public. In one older video he is seen strolling up to a lady on a park bench saying "you have a nice dog" before running off with it.
His other videos include ripping up books in a library, intimidating drivers by jumping into their cars and claiming he thought it was an Uber, and even effectively bullying a group of Charedi jews.
He also shared a video were he strolled up to a group of young women waiting for a train in Stoke Newington in London and asks them if they "want to die".
And finally, under pressure from the public, social media giants TikTok, YouTube and Instagram have given Mizzy the boot.
YouTube confirmed the account has been taken down. The channel has been terminated and is no longer available on the site, and a spokesperson said Mizzy will be "prohibited from circumventing the termination".
A TikTok spokesperson said: "Our Community Guidelines are clear that we prohibit content promoting criminal activity.
"In relation to this issue, we have banned accounts for violating these guidelines."
An Instagram spokesperson is yet to reply.
It comes after Mizzy told the Daily Star yesterday (Monday, May 22), that he "isn't bothered" about his TikTok, but thinks it's "suspicious" that his Instagram and YouTube were axed.
He said: "All my social media accounts are gone right now, my Instagram got taken down this morning so did my YouTube.
"I ain’t really bothered about TikTok because I’ve been banned over 20 times so it’s nothing new to me.
"But for YouTube and Instagram to ban me despite not posting videos that go against their community guidelines but due to public uproar is unfair.
"There’s been so many other creators that have done what I’ve done or even worse and still have a platform. Just seems suspicious."
It comes as an 18-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of causing a public nuisance yesterday evening.
The force said the arrest follows an investigation into social media footage which featured a number of incidents, including apparently unsolicited approaches made towards members of the public in the street or on transport, and entering addresses without the apparent permission of the owners.
The Met Police added that the man is still in custody.
For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.
Source: Read Full Article