Tragic young Instagram star dies after being electrocuted at work

The Daily Star’s FREE newsletter is spectacular! Sign up today for the best stories straight to your inbox

A mum who became an Instagram star by posting pictures of herself balancing work with her family has died after being electrocuted.

Businesswoman Kellollayne Oliveira, who boasted more than 25,000 followers on social media, died when she was cleaning the cafe she owned in the city of Teresina, Piaui state, north-eastern Brazil.

Kellollayne, 25, was married and had a one-year-old daughter. Her kid celebrated her birthday with a party just three weeks before tragedy struck on Saturday.

It is not yet know how she came to be electrocuted, according to reports.

She used her Instagram account to talk about the challenges of motherhood in a light-hearted way. Her biography reads: "Mother, entrepreneur, wife who shows only reality."

Kellollayne also volunteered for two non-governmental organisations. Mundo Colorido helps children with special needs and children in need while Mundo Brilhante conducts school visits to promote reading, health and environmental education.

The tragic mum was buried in Teresina on Sunday.

Her followers were quick to pay tribute to the working mum on her Instagram photos. One wrote: "An enlightened person with a good heart, only those who lived with her know. Rest in peace, Kellolayne."

Another said it was a "privilege" to have known the Instagram star.

They said: "Only those who had the privilege to meet you, know how incredible you were, a great woman! You only did good here on earth."

  • Family

Source: Read Full Article